Site as it appeared November, 2000
||Northwest corner of Battery and Market Streets, San Francisco, San Francisco County
Official State Plaque
The coin-operated three-reel slot machine was invented in a
workshop at this spot in 1895.
The offical state marker plaque sits among the
utility boxes and light poles.
Location and Vicinity Map
View larger map on
or Google Maps