||John F Kennedy Drive in Golden Gate Park, San Francisco, San Francisco County
Official State Plaque
||(January 2001 - closed to the public for renovations)
The Conservatory is San Francisco's first municipal greenhouse.
Contruction was completed in 1879 and it was donated to the city
by local citizens.
The official state marker plaque is located near
the front entrance.
The east side of the building, showing some of
the Victorian details.
Location and Vicinity Map
View larger map on
or Google Maps